Peppermint Essential Oil
Get Smytten on our App instead>
Premium Brands. Free Trials. Curated Shopping
All Skin types
About the Product:
- This instantly recognizable minty oil has multiple benefits for skin, hair and general health when used with carrier oils.
- Its antimicrobial action freshens and balances irritated and acne-prone skin.
- As a scalp treatment, it stimulates microcirculation to boost hair growth while reducing greasiness.
- The cool, tingling action along with its anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory
- Natural benefits relieve pain, cramps and makes for a great post sports or workout massage. Menthol provides effective relief from respiratory issues such as nasal congestion, sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis and even the common cold and cough.
- The incredibly reviving scent even helps soothe headaches, PMS and nausea while improving mental clarity and raising energy levels.
- 100% Natural
- Strong and minty aroma
- Clarifies irritated, oily skin and scalp
- Relieves pain and cramps
- Clears respiratory tract
- Relieves symptoms of PMS
- Improves mental focus and energy
How to Use:
For Home Fragrance: Pour a few drops onto a cotton ball and tuck into a corner of the room, refresh the cotton as required. Can also be used as diffuser oil by adding a few drops with water to an essential oil burner.
For Skin, Hair and Body: To be used after diluting with carrier oil such as Coconut, Almond and Sesame only. Add 1 or 2 drops of essential oil to a teaspoon of your chosen carrier oil and blend well. Not for direct use on skin. Keep away from eyes. For external use only.