Reusable Menstrual Cup with FDA Compliant Medical Grade Silicone - Medium (Pack of 2)
Get Smytten on our App instead>
Premium Brands. Free Trials. Curated Shopping
About the Product:
Sirona's Menstrual Cup is used for collecting menstrual blood and is worn internally, like a tampon. It is ideal for those who care for their own health (cups don't disrupt your natural pH) & the environment (disposal of sanitary products creates toxic waste). Cups are made of high-quality silicone that is widely applied in medical care products such as infant nipples, catheters etc (it is toxin free, odor free & hypoallergenic). With Sirona's Menstrual Cup you would always be prepared to take on your periods!
- Designed perfectly with good capacity
- No Odour
- Amazing flexibility, Long lasting and Economical
- Spill proof and leakage proof (High Quality)
- Nature Friendly
How to Use:
- First and foremost, wash your hands properly.
- Then, fold the menstrual cup in C-fold or punch down fold ( whichever is more convenient for you).
- Hold the folded sides firmly in between your thumb and forefinger such that the curved edge is facing away from your palm
- In a comfortable position (while standing or squatting), gently insert the cup into your vagina. Ensure that your vaginal muscles are relaxed. It should be placed at a few inches below the cervix.
- Rotate the cup once it is in your vagina so that it springs open and creates an airtight seal which would prevent leaks.
About the Brand:
Sirona is a startup based in Delhi with an aim to identify and solve those intimate & menstrual hygiene related challenges for women which are not adequately addressed. They look forward to addressing these women-centric issues with help of our category-defining products. Our journey has been covered by best of the media including Forbes, Fortune, ET, CNBC, Hindustan Times etc and we have also won multiple awards for our efforts to solve day-to-day hygiene issues of women.
Return and Cancellations:
Returns would ONLY be accepted in case of a Defect or Damage. For more, please visit the Returns & Cancellation Policy section in the Menu.